Monday, May 25, 2009

Decisions...decisions; To be or Not To be?

I've Decided that the following will be apart of my birthday...

;Venue
;Photographer
;A night long of partying.
;Alcohol & Drunken nights
;Dress to Impress

I think this is what i want...still not too sure. I may just want quiet drinks & a night out...really...there's no need to party.
I don't really do much on any of my birthdays. Actually yeah I won't do anything...just can't be bothered.
Birthdays has gotten boring ever since i had them as i got older...BORING. So i guess maybe just a REG night out in town.
I just wanna spend it with the people i love & care oh so much for<3>


Oh & what i said about falling inlove, Now i have to figure out if i want to actually say the words...Tell the person how much they actually MEAN to me, what's bad is the person is such a dear friend.
I don't want to make it go feeling all awkward with silence or anything..& i have to figure out what i want...& if i do want it...if i should tell him at all.
Relationships & Love lives are so troublesome. Its too early to say anything though so i want to wait...but apparently here's how it goes for my girl & Guy friend:

Guy:

Sometimes the person you care about most is right infront of your face and you don't even know it or realise it until it's too late for you to do anything about it.
Right now you're okay so i think you should tell him if you want him, its better knowing now then live wondering how it would have been.

Girl:

I don't think you should say anything at all..it's too early, it's cute but it's too early.

HELLO! somebody give me answers more options these are too complicated, i myself don't even know if i want to or not...especially if the guy is my friend - FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment