Thursday, May 28, 2009

Better days~

Feeling so MUCH better this morning...& i didn't even sleep! Funny thing is i spent the night up trying to cure myself...and people say SICK people need sleep. THIS IS BULLSHIT. In my case anyway. So much for listening to that!

I am however feeling slightly sleepy now...& bored.
I'll survive...i decided to english-fy my blogg. since no one will understand Swede.
My sore throat is now minimal...but my tiredness is DEF.100% so i should probably sleep soon.

It is afterall 6:30am, and only freaks like me stay up the whole night.
The laptop is also making me feel really hot as I am laying under my duvet with the laptop burning ontop.

Strepsils Honey Lemon & HL tea is my new bestfriend, and my new lifesaver!
Anyone with tips on how to get rid of sickness, HOOK A SISTER UP!

Anyway this blog is really about me feeling completely lost these pass couple of days...i have no idea what i'm doing with my life & FFS TOM IF YOU'RE READING THIS, Please come here & save me or live with me, cause i know you're in more of a hell hole than me! Come be with me i'm bored & need a human companion that i don't have to feel pressured by!
Back to reality...i really need to know what happens next in gossip girl...and i don't think the next ep is out yet, cause its now SEASON 3~ I don't get why all the good shows go so slow...but for now i'll go watch Dirty Sexy Money.

You know you love me
x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment