Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bra musik aldrig dör!!

I love GOOD music!
Especially trance! Oh god! That genre takes you to another space & Time!!
Right Now I am so Obssessed with ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶♫ Lonely Girl - Above&Beyond Pres. Oceanlab (Gareth Emery Mix)
Such a good tune!! RECOMMENDED for sure!!




NOTE:
I realised I'm not writing in Swedish for this blogg only cause i doubt anyone Swede friends of mine would want to know about TRANCE?!
They're probably inlove with BASSHUNTER. HAHA!!
Not that man is a pure natural FAG.

& Now i am hungry :(
Somebody stop me from eating...I am getting so fat.
I ALSO BLAME ALOT OF THE EATING ON JEREMY.LEE (ex-fiance)
I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS JEREMY! You made me eat so much chocolate by reminding me.
But NONE MORE OF THAT! as you know my self-constraint is pretty good now :D


I hope so anyway!!




I am such a zombie, it is now 6:02am ;
I have work SOON & i am up writing in a stupid blogg.
I also HAPPENED to pass by quite an interesting blogg which i hope everyone will soon read...
WHOEVER WROTE IT IS AN AMAZING WRITER...very aspiring..
ANYWAY; the BLOGG is called "LE CONFLICT EXPERIMENT"
read it.




I am going to kill SOMEONE if I do not get some sleep soon...
PROBLEM IS...I can't sleep.
& I AM UP Talking to Ronski Speed.




That is also another DJ i recommend you listen to..ACTUALLY HERE'S A LIST OF THEM:




Armin Van Buuren
Blank&Jones
Oceanlab
Ronski speed
Agnelli&Nelson
Jared Knapp
Above&Beyond
Gareth Emery
Nitrous Oxide
Ferry Corsten
Paul Van Dyk
Markus Schulz
ATB
Paul Oakenfold
John Digweed
Sander Kleinenberg
Deep Dish
Dirty South
Satoshi Tomiie
DJ Sasha


ETC ETC




GOODBYE xx


No comments:

Post a Comment